Latest version of FrontStream’s Donor Management platform offers more robust integrations for nonprofits using multiple products
WASHINGTON, September 26, 2014 – FrontStream has announced the release of the newest version of its donor management platform (GiftWorks), commonly referred to as a DRM or Donor Relationship Management tool. The platform has been loaded with a set of highly anticipated integration enhancements and powerful data management features that improve the connectivity of the FrontStream ecosystem of donor management and fundraising products.
FrontStream maintains and makes enhancements to the donor management platform on a continual basis but the annual rollout of the updated version of the software provides an opportunity for clients to take advantage of large scale improvements that have been in development for a full year. As part of last summer’s release, FrontStream announced the release of a set of integrated online donation processing solutions that allow platform users to take advantage of the capabilities of FrontStream’s full suite of integrated products at no additional cost.
Existing features include:
- Built-in web and mobile donation processing capabilities
- Robust connections to enterprise-level applications i.e. Constant Contact, MailChimp and QuickBooks
- Volunteer, Grant and Membership management tools
- Enhanced email segmentation and SmartList capabilities
By seamlessly connecting the donor management platform with FrontStream’s other fundraising tools, clients have cut costs and increased efficiency as a result of being able to manage several operational functions in one consolidated platform. This release continues to build upon the momentum of the 2014 release by offering a more comprehensive set of data connections between multiple products as well as additional features that have been developed in response to the needs of the market and the donor management client base.
The 2015 features and enhancements include:
- Enhanced integration with FrontStream’s fundraising platform and event management module
- Download event registrant, fundraiser and team information
- Fundraising data is tracked in FrontStream’s DRM for donors and donations
- Enhanced integration with the FrontStream direct donation solution
- Simultaneously download donations for multiple donation pages directly into the DRM
- Direct donations can easily be applied to outstanding pledge payments
- Enhanced Recurring Donation Processing
- Easily create donations based on the frequency of recurring donor profile schedules
- Secure storage of recurring donation credit card information with the option to process on a recurring basis
- Enhanced Membership Management
- Mass import of memberships and membership donations into the DRM
FrontStream currently serves over 20,000 nonprofit organizations around the world and is committed to the continual support of clients and their individual causes. To that end, additional development is in the works and includes a forthcoming integration with FrontStream’s Corporate Philanthropy platform.
To learn more about FrontStream’s Donor Management platform, please join us for an interactive webinar. You may visit us at http://www.giftworksconnect.com/tour/ to register for an upcoming tour that will include an overview of the latest features.
To get the latest version of FrontStream’s Donor Management platform or to schedule an upgrade consultation go to: http://www.giftworksconnect.com/upgrade-to-current- giftworks-version/.