With GiftWorks, your organization is taking the first step toward increasing its development dollars.
The next step is to understand the capabilities of this powerful tool and how it can be most effectively utilized in your organization. Our GiftWorks University Professional Development Series teaches you how using GiftWorks in conjunction with solid fundraising principles and best practices allows you to maximize your development efforts.
Just like GiftWorks, the GiftWorks University courses are powerful and affordable!
- Classes are offered as online videos accessible whenever it suits you.
- Available as individual sessions or as part of a comprehensive series.
- Taught by an instructor with over 7 years of experience designing, developing, and using GiftWorks.
5 classes to maximize GiftWorks for you and your nonprofit
- Getting Started with GiftWorks: Learn how to configure and customize GiftWorks to maximize the benefits to your organization.
- Donor Management using GiftWorks: Learn how to use GiftWorks to manage your cultivation process, from creating truly personalized gift acknowledgements to implementing inexpensive, yet savvy donor stewardship methods.
- Donation Management using GiftWorks: Learn how annual campaigns and capital campaigns can be managed to achieve superior results using GiftWorks.
- Segmentation, SmartLists, and Reports: Maintaining and accessing valid data is vital for your fundraising efforts. Learn how to use SmartLists to create highly targeted lists for both communications and analysis.
- Communication and Productivity Tools in GiftWorks: In this session we’ll explore the CRM capabilities and mailing efficiencies that GiftWorks offers. Learn how to create customized letter templates and use GiftWorks built-in mail merge, leverage security, and more.